 |
| The Waterfront through Gail's eyes |
The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront has already made two appearances on our itinerary during our short stint in Cape Town. It's an excellent location for shopping of all sorts - everything from African crafts to retail stores in the mall. Not to mention a few good seafood restaurants and breweries to choose from.
 |
| Lunch at Quay 4 - just how I remember it! |
 |
| Five lovely ladies dancing... |
 |
... much to the delight of the patrons of Quay 4
(yup, they were even filming us!) |
 |
| One of the aforementioned brew pubs |
 |
| At Allyse's request - a mermaid for Micah |
 |
| Twinkle twinkle little tiger |
 |
| I don't thing he'll fit into your luggage Allyse |
Credit for images:
Damon O'Reilly
It looks awesome there! I cannot wait to hear the stories, you all look great!
ReplyDelete