Why is that native's tushy out? ;) Very cool!a
You'll be seeing more than tushies!
Ain't nobody got time for that! ;)
... I think we just found our theme song!HA! Okay, I was NOT being serious.
Imagine a safari dressed up with red lips in one of those cars. These are different times my friend.
In so many ways improved... but whenever I see someone walking around in public in pajama pants, I long for the fashion sense and self-respect of the fifties (or, frankly, just about any other era).
Why is that native's tushy out? ;)
ReplyDeleteVery cool!
a
You'll be seeing more than tushies!
DeleteAin't nobody got time for that! ;)
ReplyDelete... I think we just found our theme song!
DeleteHA! Okay, I was NOT being serious.
Imagine a safari dressed up with red lips in one of those cars. These are different times my friend.
ReplyDeleteIn so many ways improved... but whenever I see someone walking around in public in pajama pants, I long for the fashion sense and self-respect of the fifties (or, frankly, just about any other era).
Delete