![]() |
| Damon in action |
I have very exciting news!
Are you sitting down??
We have secured the services of a professional photographer and his sidekick videographer sister for the duration of our vacation in South Africa. That's right, the whole two weeks that you'll be there! The owner and artistic eye of Nomad Photography is accompanying us from arrival to departure. We will all receive professional digital images and an exciting video of our trip to make sure we remember every detail.
This is our gift to you!
(Granted, I have an "in" with these two and I'm getting a deal... but still...)
You've all seen Damon's work online and you've seen a sneak peek of what Shelby can do (remind yourself by clicking here). So I have every confidence that we're really going to have something special to share with our friends and family.
You know what this means... we need to come up with a theme song. I totally want to steal the Shelby trademark and dance to a song at every location we visit.
You're very likely to still want to take your own photos, and please do. This is an extra measure to make sure that we all walk away with a thorough account of our adventures. Maybe even photo-on-canvas worthy! Decorate-Kenyon's-room worthy! Red-carpet-premier-special-3D-showing worthy! I smell a girls' night theme...

I am totally excited and live in my head like I'm in a video at all times so I'm down with the song at each location idea. How fun will this be...some youthful enthusiasm to add to the fun. COOL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved Gail's response:
ReplyDeleteI am doing the happy dance right now. So excited. This trip just keeps getting better and better.
Just as well we booked our photographer before he became famous! Soon we'll be bragging about him more than the trip itself...
ReplyDeletehttp://andracarter.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/nomad-photography/
Hello! Just a little piece of our USA Holiday video I thought I'd share, it's a little bit of our Washington segway experience :)
ReplyDeleteWashington Segway sneek peek
I LOVE IT, Shelbs! I'm very impressed that you left in your collision with a parked car. Great music choice too. Any chance the video will be complete when we visit in December??
DeleteOooooo my! I spelt sneak wrong, oops!
ReplyDelete