Friday, December 13, 2013

And so it begins...

TJ and I fly out of JFK tonight!  First stop, Frankfurt.  it's a great time of year to visit the city of old next to new, the Christmas markets are supposed to be worth a visit on their own.
The Christmas Market in downtown Frankfurt
Then on to Johannesburg for arrival on Sunday morning.

So this blog is about to get a lot more interesting.  I hope to be able to post updates on all our adventures as we go.  I've really enjoyed writing this blog over the last 8 months, though, in preparation for the trip.  What have been some of your favorite posts?  I've loved writing every single one, so it's hard to narrow it down.  But I think I'd say my absolute favorites are:
- Table Mountain
- Sunsets & Storms
- Spatzendreck
- The Goatfather
- Kulula
- Aah! Spa!
and OF COURSE
- The camera loves you, baby!

I wonder what our future favorite posts will be.  Can't wait to find out!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, I forgot a very important favorite post: my awful non-Photoshop-photoshopped-photo! Definitely deserves a mention: http://satrip2013.blogspot.com/2013/10/2-months-to-go.html

    ReplyDelete