Sunday, December 29, 2013

Constantia Wine Route

The tiring climb up Table Mountain on Thursday called for a far more relaxed Friday.  We chose to hit the Constantia wine route after a delicious breakfast in a gorgeous setting.

This is only the first of our wine route days, so - appropriately - we paced ourselves and had a fantastic day out, which ended up at the V&A Waterfront for a some more shopping and a drink.
A tasty breakfast in a beautiful location with a planned route of wine farms at the ready
The ladies were overcome by the beauty of Buitenverwachting and Allyse immediately demarcated her circle of sanity






Gail found her happy place






Five crazy ladies dancing
 Credit for images: Damon O'Reilly

1 comment:

  1. So I was thinking about both the C and S wine route...as far as beauty the S route wins...but C was lovely and I picked up my "new" word....Buitenverwachting so....

    I think I'm going to learn all these wineries and make a business out of taking wealthy tourist around...they can drink and I can drive them. :)

    ReplyDelete