Sunset sillhouettes (in order of appearance)
The photographer.......................................................Damon O'Reilly
The photographer of the photographer..............................Allyse Hall
Flyaway girl and snacker on Table Mountain............Tafline Sullivan
Appearing as themselves
Shy smiler........................................................Simone Simpson King
Lion cub cuddler..............................................................Gail Russell
Superman arms down the slide and drummer boy...Timothy Sullivan
Fully-clothed pool jumper 1......................................Clodagh O'Reilly
Fully-clothed pool jumper 2........................................Shelby O'Reilly
Dancing girls (in order of appearance, not talent)
Allyse Hall
Gail Russell
Tafline Sullivan
Simone Simpson King
Clodagh O'Reilly
Music
Take Back Tomorrow by the South African band Goldfish
Miraculously made into something watchable by Shelby O'Reilly
No animals were harmed during the making of this movie
Absolutely loved this post...so funny. Shelby does indeed deserve an award...she and Damon should hire themselves out to wealthy people who need to spend their money on something worthwhile They could make a bundle...I know if I had the money I'd pay...for them to travel with me on vacation AND the finish product...a photo album and video! Hmmmmmm....Visual Travel Journalists! Yup...they should def do it!
ReplyDeletePersonal Visual Travel Journalists. I think you may have just invented a new profession! Genius!
DeleteFantastic Fantabulous intro....especially love the "mexican wave" into the finale!!!
ReplyDeleteBtw that was me...Granny!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous landscape, gorgeous people!
ReplyDeleteCan't stop watching again and again. i want more! More more more!!! Clo
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I become even more jealous with every post! :) So glad you guys had such an amazing time!
ReplyDeleteJust sayin...I just watched it again....I'm at work and it puts me in another place. Thanks again Shelby! Even if this were it I'd be impressed....so glad there is more to come. :)
ReplyDeletea