There are no end to number of "how to pack" articles online, complete with step-by-step photographic instructions on how to fold each item of clothing, or even videos. Just as well since packing for a long trip in a foreign land can be a daunting task. Today, however, I was scanning the article How to Pack a Bag When Travelling on The Art of Manliness blog (which I've referenced before) and I came across a tip I hadn't heard before, which I thought was brilliant. Very simple and I wonder why I never thought of it, but here it is:
Mix it up with your travel buddy. If you’re traveling with your bud or your girl, it’s a good idea to pack half of your clothes in her bag and half of her clothes in your bag. That way in case one of your bags gets lost while traveling, you’ll still have access to some of your clothes.
Genius! Does anyone else have a great packing tip to share?
Always pack a change of clothes in your carry one. At least a shirt and undergarments.
ReplyDelete