Monday, August 12, 2013

Stylish Travel Clothing

I'm not sure if any of you have ever visited, or even heard of, the blog The Art of Manliness.  I'm quite entertained by some of their posts as their aim is to revive the lost art of manliness.  The blog is the brainchild of Brett McKay, who was tired of being inundated with the declining moral values found in so many popular men’s magazines today.  “The Art of Manliness is about bringing back the idea of manhood and masculinity that is not like what the media portrays,” McKay said. “It’s not about being big and buff and conquering the ladies.  It’s about being a man of virtue, honor and courage.”

The reason I'm sharing this with you is because I recently stumbled upon their blog post about how to look sharp while travelling the world.  Naturally it was written for men, but there are a good number of tips that apply to both sexes, and I really like the reasoning behind it: "Dressing with a little style can heighten your experience, adding a bit of the old charm back into travel for you–and for your fellow travelers as well. You never know who you’re going to meet when you’re exploring a new location-a special someone, a new friend, or a potential business contact, and you never know what opportunities will arise on your trip. When you’re dressed sharp, you’re prepared to meet anyone and go anywhere. Finally, dressing well while you travel shows your respect for others and the places they call home."

I encourage to click on this link and enjoy the article yourself.

Image credit: The Art of Manliness

No comments:

Post a Comment