Thanks to Gail our shuttle is now booked! We all have reservations to get us to JFK for our different departure flights, and to get us all home on January 2nd. And thanks to the great find of Mr. Throckmorton who lives right here in Long Branch, we're not going to break the bank to do it. Gail had Mr. Throckmorton go over to her house yesterday, she lugged out her shiny new suitcase and we laid it in his van 5 ways while 5 seats were available. So we think we'll just fit for the trip home. It's very important that our carry-on bags are a size and weight we can each hold on our laps!
As for a couple other to-do list items; I booked our tickets for the Robben Island Museum ferry on Friday. And tomorrow I'll be submitting our service selections to the spa. Watch your email for a statement of account!
Thanx Gail and taffy!
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies....Soon very soon I can participate in all this serious fun preplanning in a way that maters. :) Thanks to you all for making this possible...can't wait! :)
ReplyDeletea