![]() |
| I spy Table Mountain way off to the left... |
The Life Day Spa is located at the African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel. Here is a link to their website. I have an updated brochure of their services with current pricing that I will share with you ladies at our "packing party" tomorrow night. I'm loving the sound of the two hour, create your own package for R980. The floatation pool and mud chamber are on my list of must-dos!
Here's my thinking... let's reserve the 9:00am ferry to Robben Island - it's a three and a half hour trip to the museum altogether. Then we can enjoy lunch at the V&A Waterfront (there is an endless array of dining options), make our way to the spa, enjoy some of their complimentary facilities (steam room, sauna and pool) and make 4:00pm appointments for services. At 6:00pm we will probably enjoy the pool some more, and then we can decide where the night will take us!
No doubt Clodagh is thinking of Pancho's for dinner... (or is that just me?)
![]() |
| The African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel & Spa Just look at that fantastic glass-sided pool! |


Love the look of this spa. I already know which services I'm going enjoy :) another great choice taffy! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI'm in!!!! Flatation for sure. and OF COURSE panchos B-) clo
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhhhh!!!
ReplyDelete