![]() |
| Heavy storm clouds hang threateningly over the Slangkop Lighthouse at Kommetjie, near Cape Town |
![]() |
| A picture I never would have associated with the Western Cape |
![]() |
| Motorists can't resist the novelty and pull over to play in the snow |
![]() |
| Hail resembling snow covers the streets in Cape Town |
![]() |
| A close up of the hail |
![]() |
| The thousands living in informal settlements were the hardest hit by the recent storms |
![]() |
| Judging by the sandals and bare legs I would say this was very unexpected weather! |







I love the picture of them pulling over and playing in the snow. The things we take for granted.
ReplyDeleteSo true!
DeleteAnd certainly seeing the way those in the informal settlements live makes us grateful for the homes we have - with flooding, a cell-block-looking kitchen, expensive windows and all.
:)