Yikes. Yes will do. Just looked at it last night. I'm sure I've got two blank pages...(leastwise I think I do....Yikes!
Also, your passport must be valid for at least 3 months past the date of our return flight.
Anyone notice the rand is falling with a quickness....still above ten but slipped in the last week or so from 10.39 to 10.06.
I certainly had been noticing that, yes. But if you click on the Exchange Rate Chart tab above and change the view to one year, you'll see that this currency sees drastic peaks and dips quite often and so far, this is not a very large dip. So far...
Brand new pretty passport. So I'm good to go!
Yikes. Yes will do. Just looked at it last night. I'm sure I've got two blank pages...(leastwise I think I do....Yikes!
ReplyDeleteAlso, your passport must be valid for at least 3 months past the date of our return flight.
DeleteAnyone notice the rand is falling with a quickness....still above ten but slipped in the last week or so from 10.39 to 10.06.
ReplyDeleteI certainly had been noticing that, yes. But if you click on the Exchange Rate Chart tab above and change the view to one year, you'll see that this currency sees drastic peaks and dips quite often and so far, this is not a very large dip. So far...
DeleteBrand new pretty passport. So I'm good to go!
ReplyDelete